Cooperate with us
We offer a secure job position and an employment contract but also internships for students. You can be trained both in Poland and abroad. Moreover, there are additional benefits and an opportunity for a constant development in an international environment. Join the market leader in the international freight forwarding industry.
If you would like to:
- become a member of a young, unique and dynamic team,
- have a direct impact on the sales levels and financial results of the company as well as your remuneration,
- determine in which direction the company should develop and to what extent,
- use foreign languages on a daily basis,
- improve your career and develop personally,
- embark on business trips,
- “live” the career of freight forwarder.
- An outgoing attitude.
- Handling time pressure.
- Being eager to meet new challenges and to gain new experience.
- A command of a foreign language: level B2.
- Creativity and independence.
- Willingness and motivation to work.
- attractive employment conditions (a basic salary plus a discretionary bonus),
- work in a friendly and well-cooperating team that proves that every problem can be solved!
- language courses,
- corporate retreats.
- Supporting freight forwarders in the freight forwarding department
- Coordination of shipments and deliveries on an experienced team
- Documentation (sending orders / archiving orders)
- Office support: preparing orders, printing them out etc.
- Supporting the department in dealings with suppliers from all over Europe
- Command of English or German on a level that allows free communication with suppliers
- IT skills: Excel (drafting reports, pivot tables)
- A good sense of humour and self- distance
- Internship in an international work environment
- Gaining valuable, practical experience, expanding knowledge of road freight
- Friendly atmosphere
- A prospect for employment after the probation period